Mid and small-cap companies’ corporate issues can be as sensitive and complex as those of large companies, if not more so. Our Corporate Finance department takes the time to ensure that we understand our clients’ needs before offering companies specialist knowledge and advice.
Our corporate finance department focuses on providing strategies and solutions to build shareholder value. We work in partnership with our clients and have specialist knowledge of the needs of growing companies – from sourcing acquisitions, structuring fundraisings and providing strategic corporate advice.
Our Corporate Finance team are extremely experienced advising companies across both the public and private company arena.
- Funding advice throughout the corporate life cycle
- Corporate adviser services to Aquis clients
- Sponsor services to Main Market clients
- Strategic corporate finance advice and strategic reviews
- Capital restructurings
- Public company offers – recommended and hostile
- Advice on bids and mergers
- Rule 3 advisory roles
- Public to private transactions
- Reverse takeovers
- Pre-IPO fundraisings
- Structuring and re-structuring work